OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Seemlessly Switch Between Clean Modern Tone And Obliterating Distortions With The Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra Pedal
The Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features: (1) A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently. (2) A Master volume to control the overall unit level. (3) Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between. The B7K is an universal tone crafting machine.
The ability to interact between a clean modern sound and obliterating distortions, is what distinguishes the B7K Ultra from all other pedal. It features all the versatility and sonic possibilities from the aclaimed B7K, but with more options and controls.
- Master: Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mids: +-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
- Hi Mids: +-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the 1/4" output, useful for running into PAâ€™s or studio mixing consoles.
The Microtubes B7K Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty
- Input Impedance 500k
- Output Impedance 1k
- Current Consumption ~28mA
- Voltage 9V DC (Center Negative)
Manufacturer: DarkGlass Electronics
Model: DAR MTB7K ULTRA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83467
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device