Get Clear, Impressive Sound With The dB Tech ES802 Column PA System
ES802 is a portable biamped sound system composed by two passive tops and one 12â€ subwoofer. The sub hosts a 1200 W peak power amp module with auto-range PSU. A powerful DSP manages the coverage and all the other functions of the system, making the ES802 a real gem in terms of sound performance and versatility.
The ES Series is the result of experience gained from dBTechnologies in the acoustic design of vertical array systems like DVA T Series and MINI. The components of the top are aligned mechanically (Logarithmic Curved Column Array) so as to increase the coverage of the vertical beam. Furthermore, there is a special â€œdouble-ringed phase plugâ€ that increases the horizontal coverage and gives a rich and crystal clear sound to the system.
The satellites are connected top-on-top and are placed on the subwoofer through the supplied D25mm pole. The system is used in mono mode so all inputs are routed to both outputs in mono.
The bass-reflex subwoofer houses a generous 12â€ woofer and the amplifier module. The enclosure, sturdy and stylish, is made of birch plywood coated with a durable scratch-resistant black coat, which makes it truly road-ready. Two recessed handles (one per side) help easy transport. Finally, the metal grid with foam, in addition to protecting the woofer and give a very elegant and professional look, helps the reflex effect.Â The lower part of the grid, placed right on the reflex ports, have in fact holes with a larger diameter to enhance air flow.Â
The highly efficient amplifier provides high power with limited weight and dimension.
The digital preamplifier with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) controls the audio crossover of the acoustic components, the frequency response, the limiter, and the phase alignment.
The speakers of the top are designed to provide both an extended vertical coverage and a wide horizontal coverage.
- BI-AMPED MONO COLUMN PA SYSTEM
- 2 PASSIVE TOPS (8x3" HF) + 1 ACTIVE SUB (12")
- 1200W PEAK POWER
- 124 dB MAX SPL
- EXTENDED AND COHERENT COVERAGE
- EASY AND FAST PLUG&PLAY SET UP
- 8 PRESET EQ
- COMBINE 2 SYSTEMS FOR THE MOST POWERFUL PA
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 37-15.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- MF - HF: 8x 3"
- Type MF - HF: Neodymium
- LF: 12"
- Directivity: 95x65Â°
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 1200 W
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel: 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input, 1x RCA stereo input
- Link Output: 1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Width (Top): 95 mm (3.74 in)
- Height (Top): 360 mm (13.98 in)
- Depth (Top): 137 mm (5.39 in)
- Width (Subwoofer): 465 mm (18.3 in)
- Height (Subwoofer): 400 mm (15.7 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer): 430 mm (16.9 in)
- Weight (Top): 1.9Kg â€“ 4.19lbs
- Weight (Subwoofer): 16.4Kg â€“ 36.16lbs
Model: ES 802
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.