*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience dB Tech's Wealth Of Expertise In One Great Speaker - The dB Tech IG3T Ingenia 2 Way Active Speaker
The INGENIA IG3 T is equipped with 2 premium 10" low frequency transducers and 1 1.4"compression driver.
All models of the series are designed to work individually, but they can also be coupled by simply turning one speaker upside down and placing it upon the other one.
Thanks to infrared technology, INGENIA detects the presence of a second speaker, and an onboard-configuration wizard automatically sets up the system in order to ensure the best coverage and acoustic coherence.
INGENIA's horn design is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric: this way, horizontal dispersion is wide and constant while vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. Thanks to such feature, when 2 Ingenias are coupled high frequencies add up avoiding any interferences. In addition to that, a sophisticated digital steering function process each way of the speaker in order to adjust the dispersion without moving the box. As a result, the whole audience enjoys a perfect intelligibility.
Users can easily control the system through an intuitive OLED display. In fact, behind the simple interface runs a cutting-edge processing which manages mix, coverage steering, EQs levels and imput devices.
INGENIA can be easily and safely coupled through a LP-IG accessory which fits all the 4 INGENIA models. Moreover, feet and recessions on the top and the bottom of the enclosure ensure the speakers to be perfectly aligned, avoiding any incorrect setup operation.
Ingenia DRK-IG flybar adapts to all the speakers of the series allowing to fly coupled speakers in a vertical array.Features
- Work As Stand-Alone System Or In Couple
- CEC Horn Technology (Asymmetrical Vertical Coverage)
- Digital Steering Coverage
- Element Position Detection (IR Port)
- Speakers With Neodymium Magnets
- OLED DSP Interface
- Unique Speaker Lock System
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 53 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6dB]: 57- 19.200 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- HF: 1.4"
- HF Voice Coil: 3''
- Directivity (HxV): 110 x 90 Degrees (+20 Degrees /- 70 Degrees)
- HF Type: Neodymium compression driver
- Horn: Vertical asymmetric
- Crossover Frequency: 1100 Hz
- LF: 2x10"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- LF Type: Neodymium
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- RMS Power: 900 W
- User Interface: OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- Self-rotating display: Yes
- Positioning: EPD (Element Position Detection)
- Display Mirroring: Yes
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- Signal Out: 1 x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Yes - mini USB
- Housing: Polypropylene PP reinforced
- Grille: FULL /Invisible screws
- Flyable: Yes
- Handles: 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- Pole Mount: Yes
- Width: 280 mm (11.02 in)
- Height: 806 mm (31.73 in)
- Depth: 393 mm (15.47 in)
- Weight: 22.24Kg (49.03 lbs.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.