*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Impress Your Audience With TheÂ dB Tech VIO L208 2-Way Active Line Array Module
Offering lighter and faster rigging elements, featuring an unique acoustic design, combining long throw and detailed audio performance, the new VIO L208 is both a powerful yet compact stand-alone line array system, and a fully compatible down-fill for VIO L210+ VIOL208 hybrid systems, completed by VIO S Active subwoofers.
VIO L208 is a 2-way active line array system equipped with 2X8" neodymium woofers and 1X1,4 ohm neodymium compression driver (2.5"voice coil).
The transducers are positioned behind an all-in-one panel which acts as a phase-plug and a HF horn. The waveguide behind this panel contributes to the creation of a cylindrical wavefront, much to the advantage of hi-freq throw distance.
Each module of VIO L208 is driven by a Class-D Digipro G3 900W amp module with auto-range PSU.
A perfectly coherent emission is granted thanks to advanced sound processing with FIR filters.
The pre-amp module is also equipped with a digital optical isolation, guaranteeing interference-free input signal.
Just like larger VIO L210 system, VIO 208's wooden enclosure comes with a built-in rigging system made for simplicity and speed: a back central rigging strand allows to set the relative splay angles, directly in the dedicated transport cart DT-VIOL208, able to house 4 modules plus 1 flying bar. While lifting up the array, the rigging strand will automatically block the systems at the preset angles with no need of heavy lifting.
The dedicated 3-point flying frame DRK 208 allows to set a precise inclination of the array and is ready to carry an optional inclinometer laser pointer. When not in use, the flybar can be easily stored in the transport cart.
AF-VIO1 accessory allows you to rig the module under a VIO S118 flyable subwoofer or, alternatively, to use VIO 208 as downfill in larger VIO L210 systems. The same accessory also serves as safety interface in stacked configuration on VIO subs.
A lighter accessory transition frame TF-VIO1 allows the installation of VIO L208 under flown VIO L210 only.
VIO L210 features on board presets allowing users to process the system manually. Any preset can be easily changed remotely via Aurora Net control software.Features
- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMIZED ACOUSTIC AND MECHANICAL COMPATIBILITY WITH VIO L210
- NEW ACOUSTIC DESIGN FEATURING ALL-IN-ONE PHASE PLUG AND HF HORN FRONT PANEL
- LOW-LATENCY PROCESSING THANKS TO POWERFUL DSP WITH LINEAR-PHASE FIR FILTERS
- FULLY COMPLIANCE WITH AURORA NET REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE
- DSP PRESETS FOR MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC CUSTOMIZATION
- BUILT-IN FLYING HARDWARE ALLOWING FAST & EASY SET UP AND FLYING OPERATIONS
Speaker Type: 2-way Active Line Array Module
- Usable Bandwidth [- 6 dB]: 75 Hz - 20 KHz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 85 Hz -18,1 KHz
- Max SPL: 133.5 dB
- HF: 1x1.4"
- Voice Coil HF: 2.5"
- Type HF: Neodymium
- LF: 2x8"
- Voice Coil: LF2"
- Type LF: Neodymium
- Horizontal Directivity: 100 degrees
- Vertical Directivity: depends on array size and configuration
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power RMS: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 900 W SMPS with Auto-range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): FIR Linear Phase Filters
- Crossover Frequency: LF-HF1000 Hz
- Signal Input: 1xXLR fem, Bal.
- Signal Output: 1xXLR male, Bal.
- Network: RDNet remote control RJ45 connector; IN/OUT
- Mains Connections: 1x PowerCON TRUE1 In; 1x PowerCON TRUE1 Out
- Controls: 1x Speakers Coupling (7 presets), 1x HF Compensation (8 presets), 1X Input Attenuation Rotary Switch
- Housing: Multiplex Plywood; Polyurea painted
- Handles: 1 x Side, 2 on back
- Rain Cover: Included
- Rigging Points: Integrated 3-point flying hardware
- Width: 600 mm (25.98 in)
- Height: 260 mm (10.23 in)
- Depth: 390 mm (15.35 in)
- Weight: 18.1 Kg (39.9 lbs)
Model: VIO L208
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.