Impress Your Audience With TheÂ dB Tech VIO L210 2-Way Active Line Array Module
As a result of many yearsâ€™ experience, VIO L210 reaches the next level among dBtechnologiesâ€™ speaker range aimed at larger sound reinforcement applications. A unique internal acoustic design and advanced sound processing merge to deliver outstanding performances in terms of sound pressure, coverage coherence, intelligibility and sound definition.
VIO L210's premium low-freq transducers, positioned in a V form and sealed inÂ a bass reflex wooden enclosure, have been custom designed to improve efficiency and to last in high stress conditions, providing an accurate transient response and an extended low-end reproduction.Â
One single 3â€ voice coil compression driver (1.4â€ exit throat) accurately delivers high frequencies. A brand new waveguide contributes to create a cylindrical wavefront, allowing a very precise high-frequency directivity control, much to the advantage of the systemâ€™s throw distance.
The acoustic enclosure is completed by two massive aluminium phase plugs located in front of both woofers which acts as a prosecution of the constant directivity high-frequency waveguide.
Each phase plug features 26 diamond-shaped holes aimed at reducing any interference within the crossover zone while improving frequency and transient response.
ADVANCED DSP PAIRED WITH NOTABLE EFFICIENCY
The module features a highly efficient Class D Digipro G3 900 W RMSÂ amplifier which is perfectly capable of achieving 135 dB SPL.
A perfectly coherent coverage is granted even at a long distance thanks to advanced sound processing with FIR filters.
The pre-amp module is also equipped with a digital optical isolation which avoids audio coupling, preventing any noise created by potential differences.Â
SMART RIGGING HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES TO SPEED UP SET UP OPERATIONS
The VIO L210 comes with a built-in 3-point rigging system allowing a smooth and fast set up of the system. The 2 front links easily connect the modules from every angle. The back central rigging strand is equipped with a hook type link to set the relative splay angles determined via the prediction software dBTechnologies Composer. While lifting up the array, the rigging strand will automatically block the systems at the preset angles.Â
- 2 WAY ACTIVE LINE ARRAY SYSTEM
- NETWORK READY WITH AN INTEGRATED RDNET PORT
- NEWLY DESIGNED WOODEN ENCLOSURE COATED WITH POLYUREA
- SMOOTH CONFIGURATION AND SET UP
- EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED WAVEGUIDE
- ALUMINIUM PHASE PLUGS
- ADVANCED DSP WITH FIR FILTERS
- LIGHTWEIGHT NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
- ON-BOARD DOUBLE ROTARY EQ CONTROL SYSTEM
Speaker Type: 2-way Active Line Array Module
- Usable Bandwidth [- 6 dB]: 67-20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 78-18,100 Hz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- HF: 1x1.4"
- Voice Coil HF: 3"
- Type HF: Neodymium, Titanium Diaphragm
- LF: 2x10"
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5"
- Type LF: Neodymium Aluminium Phase Plug
- Horizontal Directivity: 100Â°
- Vertical Directivity: depends on array size and configuration
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power RMS: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 900 W SMPS with Auto-range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): FIR Linear Phase
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 950 Hz
- Slope LF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1 x XLR fem, Bal.
- Signal Output: 1 x XLR male, Bal.
- Network: RDNet remote control RJ45 connector; IN/OUT
- Power Socket: 1xPowerCon TRUE1 IN; 1x PowerCon TRUE1 Out
- Controls: 1x Speakers Coupling (7 presets); 1x HF Compensation (8 presets); 1X Input Attenuation Rotary Switch
- Housing: Multiplex Plywood; Polyurea painted
- Housing Design: Trapezoidal 10Â°
- Handles: 2x side
- Rain Cover: Included
- Rigging Points: Integrated rigging hardware
- Width: 720 mm (28.35 in)
- Height: 320 mm (12.6 in)
- Depth: 520 mm (20.47 in)
- Weight: 28.6 Kg (63.00 lbs)
Model: VIO L210
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.