Get Some High-End Low-End With The dB Tech VIO S318 Active Subwoofer
As for lower frequencies, the VIO series is completed by VIO S318 subwoofer, a one of a kind system both for its acoustic configuration and majestic output. Indeed, dBTechnologies succeded in designing an extraordinary powerful triple 18â€ woofer system while maximizing its frontal emission and extending lower frequencies.
Vio S318 is equipped with 3 18â€ bassreflex half-horn loaded woofers, configured in order to maximize frontal emission. The 3 voice coils are in facts mechanically aligned in order to achieve a perfect phase response.
The 3 DIGIPRO G3 amplifiers deliver a total 2700 W RMS power, allowing the system to reach up to 143dB SPL.
The system features an integrated delay module achieving up to 9.9 ms delay with 0,5Â ms steps. The crossover module sets the low pass filter alongside with the highpass filter for the integrated crossover output. The system also features an attenuation control, a polarity switch and a RDnet port for remote control.
The high quality multiplex housing is reinforced with a robust polyurea finishing and equipped with 5 aluminium handles per side.
The dolly transport DT-318 allows to transport up to 3 subs simoultaneously, both on wheels or on lift track. As an alternative to the dolly, wheels can be mounted on the rear side of the cabinet.Â
- ACTIVE 3x18" BASSREFLEX SEMI-HORN LOADED SUBWOOFER
- INTERNAL DESIGN TO MAXIMIZE IN-PHASE FRONTAL EMISSION
- ON-BOARD DELAY FOR PERFECT TIME ALIGNMENT
- ON-BOARD CARDIOID ARRAY CONFIGURATION PRESET
- FREQUENCY RANGE EXTENDING DOWN TO 35HZ
- NETWORK READY WITH AN INTEGRATED RDNET PORT
Speaker Type: Active Bassreflex Semi-Horn-Loaded Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [- 6 dB]: 39 Hz to Cut Freq (X-Over Dependent)
- Frequency Response [- 10 dB]: 35 Hz (HPF)
- Max SPL: 143 dB
- LF: 3x18"
- Voice Coil: LF4 "
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 2700 W
- Peak Power: 5400 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 2700 W SMPS with Auto Range PSU
- Controller: DSP 64 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Delay Option: 0-9.9 ms internal, Steps of 0.1 ms
- Crossover Frequency: LF-HF70-105Hz + Full range
- LF-Xover out slope: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1x XLR balanced: 1xRJ45 LINK (RDNet)
- Signal Output: 1x XLR balanced: 1x RJ45 LINK (RDNet)
- Power Socket: 1x PowerCON TRUE1 IN; 1x Power CON TRUE1 OUT
- Controls: 1x Input Attenuation Rotary Switch; 2x Rotary Encoder (Delay 9.9 ms); 1XPolarity Inversion Switch (0Â° or 180Â°); 1xCardioid Mode Switch; 1x X-Over Freq Switch (70-105 Hz + Full Range (steps of 5 Hz)
- Housing: Multiplex plywood; Polyurea painted
- Handles: 4x Per Side; Aluminium
- Raincover Included
- Rigging Points: 2x Pick Points on top to fix DRK-210 rigging frame
- Width: 1300 mm (51.18 in)
- Height: 520 mm (20.47 in)
- Depth: 800 mm (31.5 in)
- Weight: 103.9 kg (229.06 lbs)
Model: VIO S318
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.