Get Unparalleled Sonic Versatility With The dB Tech DVA K5 Line Array Speaker
The dBTechnologies’ active line array series DVA has set new standards in the sound reinforcement industry since its market launch in 2006.
Equipped with top-notch features and engineered for maximum versatility, DVA series brought the benefits of line array technology to a much wider range of users.
Now dBTechnologies upgrades the best of technology that determined the success of the whole series in the new 3 way active line array module DVA K5.
Featuring a Class D 500 W RMS Digipro® G3 digital amplifier, DVA K5 is capable to reach up to 129 dB SPL and aims to inherit the success of the earliest model of the series DVA T4, thanks to technological upgrades partially derived from the most recent model of the series DVA T8.
The new DVA line array module comprises 2 1,4” drivers, a 6” neodymium midrange and a 8” neodymium woofer.
Furthermore, an advanced DSP user interface allows an extremely precise system tuning: a double rotary encoder provides a separate tuning for LF correction (coupling) and MF/HF correction (high-angle midrange loss and air absorption compensation due to throw distance).
The module’s electronics and components are housed in a sturdy polypropylene box, reinforced with an internal anti-vibration metal structure which drastically reduces any resonance, allowing the cabinet to achieve an excellent acoustic response.
The unique design, the selected components and a state of the art amplifying technology come together to deliver an exceptional weight-performance ratio: each system weights 31,31 lbs (14,2 Kg). Moreover, DVA K5 comes with a freshly designed frontal grille and an integrated raincover.
- Advanced DSP With FIR Filters Processing
- Fully Compatible With DVA T Flying And Groundstacking Accessories
- New Grille Design
- On Board Double Rotary Tuning System
- Speaker Type 3-Way Active Line Array Module
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]70 - 19,000 Hz
- Max SPL One Unit: 129 dB
- HF 2x1 "
- Voice Coil HF1.4 "
- MF 1x 6.5 "
- Type MF Neodymium
- Voice Coil MF2 "
- LF 1x8 "
- Voice Coil LF2.5 "
- Type LF Neodymium
- Directivity (HxV) 100x15° Single unit
- Amp Technology Digipro® G3
- Amp Class Class D
- RMS Power 500 W
- Peak Power 1000 W
- Cooling Convection
- Power Supply 500 W SMPS with Auto Range PSU
- Controller DSP 56 Bit
- AD/DA Converter 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter Dual Active Multiband RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency MF-HF 1800 Hz
- Slope MF-HF 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequencies LF-MF 340 Hz
- Slope LF-MF 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input 1x XLR Balanced
- Signal Output 1x XLR Balanced
- Power Socket 1x PowerCON In
- 1x PowerCON Out
- Controls 1 x Input Sensitivity Rotary Switch
- 1 x DSP Rotary Encoder (LF Correction)
- 1 x DSP Rotary Encoder (MF-HF Correction)
- Housing Polypropylene PP metal reinforced
- Rigging PointsIntegrated rigging hardware
- Width 580 mm (23.2 in)
- Height 240 mm (9.6 in)
- Depth 327 mm (13.08 in)
- Weight 14.2 kg (31.3 lbs)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.