*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Massive Low Frequency Support With The dB Technology DVA KS20 Active Subwoofer
Featuring a double 18" woofer pairing in a bass reflex housing, the DVA KS20 is equipped with 2x Digipro G3 Power Amplifiers delivering 4000 W Peak. The system's internal design brings together the benefits of bass reflex and horn- loaded systems in a compact, sturdy housing covered with robust black laquer. The 56 Bit DSP manages limiters and delays for flawless system processing.
DVA KS20 is the perfect low-end complement for larger DVA K5 systems and can be used vertically in groundstacked configurations thanks to the DRK-20/10 pickpoints on top.
- Speaker Type: Active Bassreflex-Horn loaded Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [- 10 dB]41 Hz - 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 138 dB
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- LF: 2x18 "
- Voice Coil: LF4 "
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 1800 W
- Peak Power: 3600 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 1800 W SMPS with auto range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 Bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 Bit /48 Hz
- System Presets: X-Over, Delay
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency: LF-HF90, 120 Hz (selectable)
- Slope: LF-HF24 dB/Octave
- Input Selection: 2x XLR Balanced
- Output Selection: 2x XLR Balanced
- Power Socket: 1x PowerCON in + 1x PowerCON Out
- Controls: 1 x Input Sensitivity Rotary Switch
- 1 x Setup Rotary Encoder (delay up to 4.5 ms on-board)
- 1 x Polarity Inversion Switch
- 1 x X-over Frequency Switch (90 Hz, 120 Hz)
- 1 x Output mode Switch (Link- X-Over)
- Housing: Plywood
- Handles: 3x Per Side
- Rigging Points: 2xPick Points on top to fix, DRK10/20 rigging frames
- Pole Mount: 1 xM20 on top
- Width: 1100 mm (43.31 in)
- Height: 580 mm (22.83 in)
- Depth: 720 mm (28.35 in)
- Weight: 84 kg (185.19 lbs)
Model: DVA KS20
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.