Get Fixed I/O, Pre-Configured Architecture, Configurable Insert Processing And Optional Duplication - The DBX PROFESSIONAL ZonePRO 1260 12x6 Digital Zone Processor
The 1260m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1260m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanentlyavailable on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1260m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer-the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices-offers control of the ZonePRO 1260m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-bystep configuration process of the 1260m.Features
- 12 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth® per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Comprehensive Signal Metering
- Front Panel LCD
- 9 User-Specified Front Panel Control
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
- Input: 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Input Type: Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Input Impedance: Euroblock: >50k ohm Balanced, >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) : < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: 15V
- Output: 6 Total
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Output Impedance: 120 ohm Balanced, 60 ohm Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- I/O Meter: 6 Independent Six-Segment Lightpipe Output Meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, Threshold Meters
- LCD Display: LCD Display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.8 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 27 W
- BTU: <92.13
- Unit Weight: 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75” (1U) x 19” x 7.75” (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
Model: ZONEPRO 1260M
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82980
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device