Get Pro Sound Quality With The DBX Professional ZonePRO 1260M
The ZonePRO 1260m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1260m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1260m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth®, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1260m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer—the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices—offers control of the ZonePRO 1260m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-bystep configuration process of the 1260m.
- Input: 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA
- Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Input Type: Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Input Impedance Euroblock: 50kΩ Balanced, 25kΩ Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: 25kΩ Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: 40dB, typically 55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Ω Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: 15V
- Output: 6 Total
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Output Impedance: 120Ω Balanced, 60Ω Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- I/O Meter: 6 Independent Six-Segment Lightpipe Output Meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, Threshold Meters
- LCD Display: LCD Display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) 113dB, A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: 119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: 117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: 110dB A-weighted, 107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: 80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.8 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 27 W
- BTU: 92.13
- Unit Weight: 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75” (1U) x 19” x 7.75” (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.