Get Excellent Installed Audio Quality With The DBX ZonePro 1261m 12x6 Tamper-Proof Digital Zone Processor - Euroblock Inputs
The ZonePRO 1261m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1261m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1261m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1261m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
- 12 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
- Input: 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Input Type: Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Input Impedance: Euroblock: >50k Ohms Balanced, >25k Ohms Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25k Ohms Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 Ohms Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: 15V
- Output: 6 Total
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- Output Impedance: 120 Ohms Balanced, 60 Ohms Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range (line): >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.8 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 27 W
- BTU: <92.13
- Shipping Weight: 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75" (1U) x 19" x 7.75" (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
Model: ZONEPRO 1261M
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details