The ZonePRO 640m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 640m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 640m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 640m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer-the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices-offers control of the ZonePRO 640m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-by-step configuration process of the 640m.
- 6 Inputs / 4 Outputs
- 4 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Comprehensive Signal Metering
- Front Panel LCD
- User-Specified Front Panel Control
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
Indicators: 4 Independent Six-Segment Lightpipe Output Meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, Threshold Meters
- LCD Display: LCD Display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- Input: 6 Total (4) Switchable Mic or Line, (2) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Input Connectors: Euroblock (Line and Mic) RCA (Source)
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/RF-filtered
- Input Impedance: Euroblock: >50k ohm Balanced, >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Output: 4 total
- Output Connectors: Euroblock
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: 120 ohm Balanced, 60 ohm Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV conversion system
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Digital Output Dynamic Range: >114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.6 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 W
- BTU: <92.13
- Unit Weight: 6.05 lbs / 2.74 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 lbs / 4 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75 inch (1U) x 19 inch x 7.75 inch (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 600065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Model: ZONEPRO 640M
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details