The Soundtrack To The End Of The World Starts With The Apocolypse Fuzz From Death By Audio
The Apocalypse is the jack-of-all-trades fuzz pedal by Death By Audio. After being dramatically overdriven, the signal is routed to one of five selectable post-amplifiers for five wild and unique fuzz tones. Toggle through its five signal paths and choose your desired apocalyptic sound. To further refine this beast, control the Sweepabale Frequency Equalizer and carve your tone out just the way you like it. Use this pedal as a boost for solos, an amp simulated recording DI, your main fuzz sound, a bass blitzer, or run anything into it you want to beef up, blast out, destroy, or supercharge!!
- Dimensions: 5.87" x 4.72" x 2.46" (including hardware).
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 5.8 mA.
Rotary Controls Selector
- Twin-T Scoop: A circuit adding bass and treble simultaneously. Quieter volume than the rest.
- War Fuzz: A very full and dynamic distortion with rich harmonics and sustain.
- Dual J-FET: Similar to the War Fuzz setting using dual J-FETs to get its sound.
- Octave Rect: Sums the bottom and top halves of a waveform to create an octave up.
- Gain x1000: The gain is cranked super high on this post amp causing erratic results.
Main Controls Selector
- Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
- Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz or pull it back to get cleaner overdrives and boosts.
- Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls simultaneously. Its range is extreme, starting with a bass booster that fades into a mid-scoop, followed by a mid boost, and eventually into a few stages of treble-boosting to give you a beautifully bright sound.
HAND-MADE IN NEW YORK CITY
Manufacturer: Death by Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details