The Interstellar Overdriver Deluxe From Death By Audio Is Two Pedals In One
The Interstellar Overdriver Deluxe consists of two amazing, fully analog, Interstellar Overdriver pedals featuring additional, revamped options! Not only can you create unearthly overdrive and fuzz sounds by routing the first channel into the second, but there are 5 additional options on the second channel to give you a huge range of wild, filtered, modulated, and blasted out overdrive/fuzz tones. A pleasant boost, a squealing lead, a chopped-out glitch, a jet rocket lift-off; this is the pedal to blast your sound into the cosmos!
- Dimensions: 5.71" x 4.89" x 2.54" (including hardware).
- Weight: 21 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 2 mA.
- Master: Controls the volume of the circuit of the corresponding side - left MASTER controls the left side volume and right MASTER controls the right.
- Drive: Sets the amount of drive for the corresponding circuit.
- Thin Drive
- Normal Interstellar Overdriver
- Bass Overdriver
- Super Oscillating Fuzz
- Octave Fuzz
- Envelope Controlled Tremolo
HAND-MADE IN NEW YORK CITY
Manufacturer: Death by Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details