*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Denon DJ PRIME 2 Is An Essential Mobile DJ Workhorse
The PRIME 2 has plenty of features packed in to give you ultimate creative control of your mix. The 2-Deck Standalone DJ System with WiFi Streaming is built to keep up with your ingenuity.
PRIME 2's 7" multitouch, multi-gesture display gives DJs fingertip control of music library navigation, search and track load. Large, color waveforms and essential DJ workflow information is shown as well as access to PRIME 2 preferences and performance customization.
The Power of Engine OS
Powered by a dedicated, multi-core internal processor, the PRIME 2 runs ‘Engine OS.’ A purpose-built embedded software platform built for DJs offering you super-fast track load times, intuitive navigation, management, and search, so you can be at your creative best. The mission for Engine OS is clear, to keep evolving, providing more creative features to enhance the DJ’s performance and experience.
Standalone Digital Media and Streaming
Multiple (USB/SD) media sources and a built-in SATA drive bay give DJs unlimited music access plus onboard recording. PRIME 2 is also enabled for WiFi internet connectivity, enabling streaming playback from Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud GO+, TIDAL, and even Dropbox.
Expressive Workflow and Control
Powered by Engine OS software, PRIME 2 is the DJ's essential Pro/Mobile workhorse. Comprehensive performance control is ensured via capacitive touch jog wheels (with color displays), powerful EQ, FX and audio manipulation.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Dynamic Range: greater than 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: greater than 92 dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: less than -85 dB (1 kHz, unity)
- Aux/Line: greater than 15 dB
- Mic Input: greater than 20 dB
- Outputs: greater than 20 dB
- Aux/Line: less than 0.01% (1 kHz, unity)
- Microphone: less than 0.02% (1 kHz, unity)
- +15 dBV (maximum)
- 0 dBV (unity)
- -40 dBu (unity)
- -60 dBu (minimum)
- Master, Balanced
- +24 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced
- +20 dBu (maximum)
- 0 dBu (unity)
- +24 dBu (maximum)
- +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: less than 150 mW @ 40 Ohms
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 34W (with smartphone charging from USB 3 port)
- 32W (without smartphone charging)
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 644.8mm x 410.1mm x 120.2mm (25.39” x 16.15” x 4.73”)
- Weight (without USB and Power Cable): 15.9 lbs (7.2 kg)
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR + 1/4" (6.35mm) inputs
- (3) USB ports (for USB drives. Port 3 with 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input
- (1) 2.5" SATA HD bay
Model: PRIME 2
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.