OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Protect Your DJ Gear Out on the Road with the Denon MCX8000 Flight Case w/Wheels and Sliding Laptop Shelf
ProX XS-MCX8000WLTBL Road Case is designed for the Denon MCX8000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will always perform at the highest level.
The XS-MCX8000WLTBL with sliding laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, and recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, and a 1U Rack Space underneath the unit (1U Rail Hardware Included), as well as a removable front panel. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the 1U rack space, front controls, and headphone/mic jacks.
It's all about the options! This item is part of our Black on Black series, which features a black digital honeycomb finish with black hardware for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. This stunning ProX road case, for your professional gear, will always make a statement.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- Premium Black on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- Sliding Laptop Shelf
- 1U Rackspace Hardware Included
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Model: XS-MCX8000 WLTBL
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details