OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Dizzying Analog Textures With The Digitech DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal
The new DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay has double the features with the cool new double-wide chassis. The Rubberneck boasts over a second of warm and musical 100% analog repeats you crave, along with tap-tempo, subdivisions, and tails. Double concentric knobs give you independent control of the Modulation Rate and Depth as well as Gain and Tone of the delay.
Double footswitches allow for unique extended features like user customizable momentary control of oscillation and momentary control of the dizzying pitch sweep of â€œRubbernecking.â€ These extended features are controlled by individual clear mini knobs that double as multi-color LED status indicators. Feedback loop send/return, remote footswitch control, true bypass, and rugged metal construction, make the Rubberneck Analog Delay the must have delay of the year.
The Rubberneck also has jacks to allow FS3X 3-button remote foot switching, and a send and return so you can add external effects to the delay path.
The DOD Rubberneck uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Up to 1.5 Seconds of Analog Delay
- Tap Tempo with 3 Tap Ratio selections
- Rubbernecking allows â€˜rubber bandâ€™ stretched delay performance
- Modulation Speed and Depth controls
- Delay Gain and Tone controls
- Regen footswitch provides performance control of repeats
- Loop Send/Return inserts effects into delay feedback path
- Delay Tails and Dry Signal defeat options
- Remote footswitch input for added performance control
- True Bypass
- Dimensions: 5.00â€ (L) x 4.68â€ (W) x 2.17â€ (H) / 122mm (L) x 119mm (W) x 55mm (H)
- Weight: ~1.12 lbs. / 0.508 kgs.
- Input: (1) 1/4" Instrument
- Send / Return: (1) 1/4" TRS Send (Tip) / Return (Ring)
- Output: (1) 1/4" Instrument
- External 3-Button Footswitch Input: (1) 1/4" TRS Instrument
- Chassis: All Metal
- Power Supply: 9V DC Optional Power Supply
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89426
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device