Enjoy Rich Tones From The Land Down Under With The Drum Workshop Collector's Series Limited Edition Tasmanian Timber 6-Piece Shell Pack - Natural To Black Burst With Black Nickel Hardware
John Good's latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW kit that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from plied Australian blackwood shells with a stunning black sassafras exotic finish. The signed and numbered sets are complemented by a quick Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst and black nickel hardware. Blackwood offers a punchy, warm tonality that is evident in larger drum diameters and their low-end frequencies. One of only 200 produced worldwide, the shell pack includes a numbered and signed certificate and unique badges featuring Australian motifs.
Features & Specs
- Australian Blackwood VLT Shells With Black Sassafras Veneer
- Candy Black To Natural Burst Lacquer Finish
- Black Nickel Hardware
- DW STM Tom Suspension Mounts
- DW 3.0mm True Hoops
- DW True Pitch 50 Tension Rods
- DW MAG Throw-Off
- DW True Tone 20-Strand Snare Wires
- Remo Drum Heads
Included In Shell Pack
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 10" x 8" Rack Tom
- 12" x 9" Rack Tom
- 14" x 12" Floor Tom
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom
- 14" x 6.5" Snare Drum
Stands and cymbals sold separately.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92175
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device