Get Lightweight Reliability With The Drum Workshop DWCP7700 7000 Series Boom Cymbal Stand, Single Braced
These lightweight cymbals stands are great for Jazz players or Vintage enthusiasts. Made with scaled-down tubing and single-braced legs, they pack up tightly and keep trap case weights manageable. Adjustable Cymbal Seats and Toothless Tilters with Techlock come standard.
Made especially for the working drummer, 7000 Series single-braced hardware is perfect for the weekend trap case. Included are all the features you’d expect from DW, but without the added weight.
Lighter-gauge tubing and single braced tripod legs are easier to carry, but without sacrificing sturdiness or strength.
- Single-braced Tripod Legs for lightweight design.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints and cymbal arm assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise settings every time.
- Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment plus fast, easy, and secure positioning.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The TechLock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. It's a safe-guard against slippage.
- 5/8" upper tube
- 3/4" middle tube
- 1" base tube
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details