Rock Out With Striking Looks And Massive Tones With The Dunable DE Series Cyclops Electric Guitar In Olive Green
Dunable is a modern, boutique guitar brand based out of Los Angeles, California that specializes in making instruments for the modern metal player. Led by the guitarist of progressive metal band Intronaut, Sascha Dunable oversees the production and craftsmanship of their USA customizable guitars.
The Dunable DE Series aims to provide the same meticulous and precise build quality of their USA Custom counterparts at a much more attractive price point. These guitars are fabricated at one of the world's most revered manufacturing facility in South Korea.
Sascha Dunable states that "These guitars are designed and built in California by guys who spend their time off from work playing guitar through loud amps, so we know what works." Striving to keep that ideology present throughout all of their guitars, the Dunable DE Series is your gateway to pure, metal inspired musical freedom.
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile: 1.65" Nut Width, .79" Thick At 1st, .85" At 12th, Medium "C" Profile
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck: Mahogany | Ebony | White Binding
- Nut: Graphtech Tusq
- Frets: Jumbo Nickel Silver
- Side Dots: Standard
- Volume Controls: One Volume
- Tone Controls: One Tone
- Coil Split: Push Pull On Tone Knob
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Dots
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top Wood: None
- Bridge Pickup: Dunable Chtulhu(12k, A5)
- Neck Pickup: Dunable Cthulhu (10k, A5)
- Tuning Keys: Lightweight Open Back
- Bridge: Tune O Matic And Trapeze (Standard)
- Finish Top Coat: Gloss Polyurethane
- Finish Color: Olive Green
- Case: Padded Dunable Gig Bag
- Manufactured In South Korea
Model: CYCLOPS-DE- OLIV GRE
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.