Get Classic Yet Distinctive Style With TheÂ Eastman AR405E-SB Archtop Electric Guitar
Laminated Maple top, laminated Maple back and sides with Rosewood tailpiece and fretboard. Vintage tone with superior mid range and volume. Traditional 16" non cutaway , Mounted P-90 with a custom pickup ring.
- Neck Material: 3 piece maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3 1/4"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- F Holes: Yes
- F Hole binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Cutaway: No
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ivoroid B/W
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid 5-ply top, 3-ply back
- Logo Material: Plastic Pearl
- Inlay: No Fingerboard markers
- Inlay Material: No Fingerboard markers
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Trapeze-style
- Tailpiece Material: Gold & Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Jinho RM-1271GVR 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong P-90, custom pick up ring
- Bridge Pickup: None
- Controls: 250K Volume & Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Rosewood
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.