Eastman SB54/v-LTD Electric Guitar - Black
Known for their very well made hollow and semi-hollowbody instruments, Eastman now steps into the solidbody realm of guitars with this great playing and looking SB54 guitar with a one piece solid mahogany body, solid carved maple top, antique varnish finish, and Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Staple P-90 pickups that nail the classic Rock tones they associate with these guitars. This one has a limited edition Black finish, and antique gold hardware for added vibe.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Carved Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Eastman
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Antique Gold
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-GG Relic
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-GG
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Staple P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Antiqued Soap Bar P-90
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details