OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Even Lower With The EBS EBS-OC OctaBass Analog Octave Divider
The EBS OctaBass Analog Octave Divider creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a new dimension to your sound.
Track your note. The pedal recognizes two or three-note chords and trigger the lowest note. Control the level of the original tone and mix in the octave effect. Choose between High, Mid or Low Range - which relates to the character of the sound of the sub-note.
Hints. Sub-notes are perhaps most effective when playing on the higher frets, and could add a nice touch just slightly blended into the original tone, especially on a solo on bass or guitar. The OctaBass works really good together with distortion as well, but remember to keep the OctaBass before the drive in the signal chain, so it get’s as clean as possible tone to trigger. If you are after a synth-bass type of sound, a great way to achieve that is to run an OctaBass, combined with an EBS BassIQ envelope filter, and use the ‘Down’mode on the IQ. That makes the impression of hitting a key on a keyboard, and adds that sub-bass as well as synth sound to the tone.
The original EBS effect! The OctaBass was the very first stompbox effect from EBS. This classic effect was introduced in 1992, and based on an onboard effect featured in the legacy EBS Taurus combo. It has become 'classic' after being a trusted companion to legendary bassists like Tony Levin, Roger Glover, Marcus Miller, Tal Wilkenfeld & many many more...
- Preserve the low range
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Triple Mode Octave Divider
- High, Mid and Low Ranges
- Controls for Normal and Octave volume
- True Bypass Signal Relay Switching
- Protected against over voltage up to 18V
- Powered by 9 to 12V DC
- Nominal Input Level - -8 dBv
- Input Impedance - 700 kohms
- Dry Bandwidth - +0 / -2 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Dry Level min / max - -oo / 0 dB
- Dry Noise Level - -96 dBv
- Octaver Bandwidth - +0 / -3 dB 10 - 110 Hz
- Octaver Level Gain min / max - -oo / 12 dB min
- Octaver Filter Slope - 18 dB/oct. Low pass
- Low Pass Triggering Threshold - -70 dBv @200 Hz
- Bypass - True Bypass
- Power Requirements - 9-12 V DC Regulated, 30 mA max
Model: EBS OC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83685
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device