Get Lightweight Design And Tonal Versatility With The Edwards X-27S Bb Trumpet - Silver Plated
The Edwards X-27 trumpet is extremely versatile. It can be used in a verity of playing situations from classical to big band jazz. The tonal palette offers a complete spectrum of overtones. With a lightweight design it is comfortable to hold for long periods of time. The X-27 blows free and open without sacrificing the core of the sound. The valves are silky smooth, quick and reliable. This is truly a great trumpet with superb intonation.
*Carbon Fiber Double Case Sold Separately - Additional $360
- Bore Size: .459"
- Leadpipe:New and improved taper that works together with the bell mandrel to give the player a free blow but doesn't compromise a rich tone
- Bell Weight:22 Gauge (.025" thick)
- Bell Material:Two-piece, hand-crafted, yellow brass
- Bell Treatment:A combination of everything that Edwards have found to be the best for every type of player. With a two piece bell they had different options when it came to treating the bell. This design will give you a very secure and accurate feel, but will give you the big and colorful sound you strive for. Rest easy knowing that they have put the time and hard work into these horns so that you do not have to.
- Bell Shape:New mandrel, one that works well with the leadpipe taper
- Valves:Standard nickel silver pistons with lifetime warranty
- Tuning Slide:Semi-Square
- Finishes:Silver Plated
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details