Get Excellent Sound Quality And Portability With The Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10 Inch Passive PA Speaker
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components-tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm-make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors' products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system's highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.Features
- 1200 W (Peak), 127 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-10M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 90dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 Degrees
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 Degrees
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Composite
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 49 Hz - 22 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-10M 254 mm (10 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 127dB
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 300 W/1200W
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 55Hz
- Shipping Weight: 33.73lbs (15.3kg)
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Weight Net: 29.54lbs (13.4kg)
- Woofer Size: 10inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89563
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device