Get A Versatile High-End Choice For Many Different Applications - The Electro-Voice ETX10P Powered Loudspeaker
The new ETX family builds upon the industry-leading innovation and 85-year heritage of Electro-Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high-end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the ETX family features three two-way models (10-inch, 12-inch and 15-inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three-way model (15-inch with a 6.5-inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15-inch and 18-inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, ETX completes a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings, each of which was designed to bring best-in-class performance to its price point.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of unique new features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 85 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 65 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak²
- Coverage: (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 526 mm x 330 mm x 365 mm (21 in x 13 in x 14 in)
- Net Weight: 20.3 kg (44.8 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A³
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details