Step Up To Elite Live Sound With State Of The Art Construction Paired With Top Quality Components - The Electro Voice EVF-2121S 800w Front-Loaded Bass Element
A range of acoustically and aesthetically matched front-loaded low-frequency systems are available to compliment your full-range systems.
Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF‘s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. EVF‘s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less equipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.
About the EVF Series Front Load Speaker Systems:
Every loudspeaker and subwoofer in the EVF Series can be used for a wide variety of fixed-install applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use package. Part of the EV-Innovation loudspeaker family, the EVF Series of two-way, front-loaded, full-range systems is available with 12“ or 15“ woofers, a wide range of coverage patterns, and includes low-frequency systems.
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Ideal for installations
- Low-distortion dual EVS12SB woofer
- 100 dB sensitivity, 135 dB max SPL
- Power: 800 W cont., 3200 W peak
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure
- EVCoat, PI, or fiberglass (FG) finish
- M10 suspension points (22)
- Very high maximum SPL output capability with extremely low distortion level.
- 2 inch or 3 inch Pure titanium compression driver mounted on one of 7 Constant Directivity rotatable waveguides, ranging from 40° x 30° to 120° x 60°.
- SMX or DVX LF transducers.
- Advanced fourth order crossover network with HF protection.
- Convenient threaded rigging points for multiple configurations.
- Available in black or white in one of three versions: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass - direct exposure).
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): Omnidirectional in normal operating range
- Environmental Specs: Standard versions: IEC 60529 IP44. PI and FG versions: IEC 60529 IP55
- Input Connections: Phoenix/Euroblock style screw terminals; PI and FG versions include dual-gland-nut input-panel cover
- Nominal Impedance Passive: N/A, Biamp: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 54 - 145 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 41 - 330 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 135 dB
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 800, 1600, 3200 Watts
- LF Transducer: Two EVS12SB 12-inch (305 mm) driver
- Minimum Impedance: Passive: N/A, Biamp: 2.8 Ω
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply weather-resistant birch
- Grill: Standard versions: 16-ga Galvanneal, Powdercoat, with screen behind. PI and FG versions: 18-ga Stainless, Powdercoat, with hydrophobic cloth behind
- Suspension: (22) M10 Threaded Points (one EBK-M10-EVI kit of four forged eyebolts included)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.