Get A Truly Versatile Microphone With Tremendous Pedigree & A Great Boom - The EV RE20 Variable-Dynamic Cardioid Microphone Podcast Bundle With Mic Boom
The Electro-Voice RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite among broadcasters and sound engineers worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180-degrees off-axis
- Voice tailored frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Large diaphragm
- Humbucking coil
- Bass roll-off switch
This bundle also comes with a professional broadcast-style mic boom. The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shock mounts.
Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
EV RE20 Microphone
- Case Material Steel
- Connector Type 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max) 2.13" (54 mm)
- Element Dynamic
- Finish Fawn Beige
- Frequency Response 45 - 18,000 Hz
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced 150 Ω
- Mic Type Vocal/Instrument
- Open Circuit Voltage 1.5 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Power Requirement Passive
- Height 8.54" (217 mm)
- Weight Net 26 oz. (737 g)
Broadcast-Style Mic Boom
- Application: Flexible positioning of mic for broadcast/webcast
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Total Reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs.
- Included: 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps: C-Clamp and Flange Mount
- Color: Black
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details