Experience True Rock n Roll with the Epiphone Dave Rude Signature Flying V Electric Guitar in Alpine White
The Dave Rude Flying V™ was designed by Tesla legend Dave Rude to have versatility in tone and a striking white and red motif. Rude says, "It's beyond an honor for me to have a signature Epiphone guitar. I've been playing Epiphone my whole life. To me, the aesthetics, the presentation, playing it live, give the audience something memorable, and different than anyone else." The guitar features the classic Flying V shape in an Alpine White gloss finish with a red Pearloid pickguard, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, a Graph Tech® nut, and an EpiLite™ case. Available for a limited time.
- Body Shape: 1967 Flying V™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™ C
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Joint: Glued-in Set
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Red Pearloid with White Backing
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Red Pearloid with White Backing
- Control Knobs: White Speed Knobs
- Strap Buttons: 2 - heel and wing
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™2 Humbucker™ with coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™3 Humbucker™ with coil-splitting
- Controls: Neck Volume (pull for coil-split), Bridge Volume (pull for coil-split), Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details