*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Rarely Offered Iconic 12-String Guitar - The Epiphone Hummingbird 12-String Acoustic Guitar In Aged Cherry Sunburst Gloss
Inspired by the iconic Gibson™ Hummingbird acoustic, the Epiphone Inspired by Gibson™ Hummingbird™ 12-String produces a clear, bright tone with a beautifully balanced sonic range and comes equipped with a unique Hummingbird pickguard. The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird 12-String has a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, dovetail neck joint, bone nut and saddle, Fishman® Sonitone pickup system, and an aged vintage gloss finish.
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: 6-ply Top, 4-ply Back
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel, Antique Ivory binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875"
- End of Board Width: 2.461"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Parallelogram
- Joint: Tapered Dovetail
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: 12-String, Reverse Bell
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Mini Rotomatic®
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Shape with Hummingbird Graphics
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell with HUMMINGBIRD in White
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - end pin jack and side of heel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack: Endpin Jack
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.