*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Workhorse With Improved Upper Fret Access - The Epiphone J-45 EC Acoustic Guitar In Aged Vintage Sunburst Gloss
The legendary Gibson™ J-45™ has been a favorite of musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942. Now Epiphone has released a new Inspired by Gibson™ J-45 Cutaway that gives players improved access to the upper frets while retaining all of the features that make the J-45 special to begin with, including the Sloped Shoulder body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Fishman Presys II preamp with volume and tone controls, and a beautiful Aged Vintage Sunburst finish. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case available separately.
- Body Shape: Sloped Shouldered Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Joint: Tapered Dovetail
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: 3 on a plate: Ivory buttons, press in bushings
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell Tear Drop, Epoxy Style
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - end pin jack and back of heel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Presys II with Volume, Bass and Treble controls, Phase Switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack: End pin Jack
- Preamp: Fishman Presys II
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.