*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience The Blues Power of Jared James Nichols - The Epiphone James Nichols "Gold Glory" Les Paul Custom In Double Gold Vintage Aged
The Jared James Nichols "Gold Glory" Les Paul Custom is a new take on the Black-finished "Old Glory" signature model by the rising star from Les Paul's hometown. Jared James Nichols' "Gold Glory" features a classic 1955-style Les Paul Custom body with a distinctive Double Gold Aged finish, a single Seymour Duncan® P-90 Dogear pickup, an ebony fingerboard with traditional block inlays, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and EpiLite™ case. Available for a limited time.
- Body Shape: Les Paul™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: 7-Ply Top, 5-Ply Back
- Finish: Aged
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, Single-ply White Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Brushed Nickel
- Bridge: Wrap Around "Lightning" Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic®
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Bell Shaped with "Blues Power"
- Control Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with Metal Inserts
- Jack Plate Cover: Black Plastic Square Plate
- Control Covers: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Black Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® P-90
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone - CTS® Potentiometers
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: EpiLite™ Case Included (940-ENLPHG)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details