*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get A Les Paul With A Beautiful Figured Top - The Epiphone Les Paul Modern Figured Electric Guitar In Magma Orange Fade
Epiphone's new Les Paul™ Modern Figured from the Inspired by Gibson™ Collection brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar. Featuring a weight relief mahogany body with a beautiful figured top, ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Plus, Grover® Locking Rotomatic® tuners with tulip buttons and an 18:1 ratio, GraphTech® nut, and an ebony fingerboard.
- Body Shape: Les Paul™ Modern Figured
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Binding: Single Ply White
- Weight Relief: Ultra Modern
- Finish: AAA Flame Maple (figured)
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper™ with Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Les Paul Standard Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Locking Rotomatic® tuners with Tulip Buttons and 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 5-ply, Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell-Shape (black)
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™ 2 humbucker with Coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™ 3 humbucker with Coil-splitting
- 2 Volume, Both with Coil-splitting and Treble Bleed
- 2 Tone; One with Phase Switch
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it.
We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do.
We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.