OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Experience Superior Craftsmanship with the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro Electric Guitar in Honeyburst
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO rivals the greatest Les Pauls of any era with a AAA Flame Maple Veneer top and critically acclaimed ProBucker™ humbucker pickups. Available in Blueberry Burst, Blood Orange, Greenburst, Honeyburst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Mojave Fade, and Trans Blue.
AAA Flame Maple Veneer Top
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO has a beautiful AAA Flame Maple Veneer top and a traditional Mahogany body for the same classic tone that helped to make the Les Paul the world’s most popular solid body electric guitar. All Epiphone Les Pauls (unlike cheap imitations), feature a 14 degree angled headstock that provides more pressure at the nut for longer sustain and better intonation without the hang-ups caused by "string-tree" gadgets. The Mahogany neck has an easy-to-play 60s era SlimTaperTM-D profile with a 24.75" scale length, 22 medium jumbo frets, a Pau Ferro fingerboard with Trapezoid inlays, and a 12” fingerboard radius. The body and fingerboard have cream binding and the Epiphone "clipped ear" headstock has the Les Paul signature in gold silkprint along with the Epiphone logo in pearloid.
Vintage Les Paul Tone with ProBucker™ Humbuckers
The Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO is powered by Epiphone's critically acclaimed ProBucker™ humbuckers, constructed with sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics, and 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson. The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. The bobbins used on the ProBucker pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers.
The Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO also comes with coil-splitting, controlled by a push/pull volume control on each pickup’s volume knob, allowing players an infinite variety of pickup tones from single-coil bark to full humbucker bite.
LockToneTM Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
All Epiphone Les Paul Standards feature the nickel LockToneTM Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece combo that now has an updated patent pending design that auto-locks the bridge and tailpiece in place with no tools needed. The Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO also comes with Epiphone’s proprietary 1/4" non-rotating output jack with cream jack plate with an improved contact shape and heavy-duty spring steel. Tuning is fast and accurate with Grover® machine heads with an 18:1 tuning ratio.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard PRO" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup, Tone
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4" Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details