Get A Guitar Inspired by the 1960s classic - The Epiphone SG Custom Electric Guitar in Ebony
The Epiphone SG Custom from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the legendary 1960s era SG with "LP-Custom" style binding that became a hard rock and heavy metal classic. The SG debuted in 1961 to replace the Les Paul which had been temporarily discontinued because of low sales. The SG Custom features an Ebony fingerboard, LP Custom style inlay, gold hardware, and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Neck (White), Headstock (Split Diamond)
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Plastic Button
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Insert Knob
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details