*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience The SG of the Future - The Epiphone SG Modern Figured Electric Guitar in Trans Black Fade
The SG Modern Figured from Epiphone's Inspired by Gibson Collection has the classic SG profile made from Mahogany and maple cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer. Powered by a pair of Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, phase switching, and treble bleed circuit for a multitude of tones. It also features an Ebony fingerboard, asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile with contoured heel, and world-class Grover® Locking Rotomatic™ 18:1 ratio tuners, and a Graph Tech NuBone™ nut. Hardshell or EpiLite™ case sold separately.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Figured Maple (3/4")
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover locking Rotomatic®; 18:1
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Switch Tip: black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volume (2 Push/Pull coil-splits); 2 Tone (1 Push/Pull Phase)
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.