*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get Epiphone's Most Influential Thin-line - The Epiphone Sheraton-II Pro in Ebony
The Epiphone Sheraton™-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollow electric guitar. Played by artists such as the legendary John Lee Hooker, Noel Gallagher, The Edge, and Emily Wolfe, the Sheraton™-II continues to shape sound throughout generations. The guitar is equipped with our critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, and Graph Tech® NuBone® XL nut, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, and custom Block and Triangle fretboard inlay.
- Body Shape: Sheraton-II
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Binding: "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: 5-pc Layered Hard Maple/Walnut
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphtech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 42.86mm
- Inlays: Custom Block and Triangle Mother-of-Pearl/Abalone
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatics®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Control Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.