Let Your Own Musical Expression Take Flight With The Epiphone Starling Acoustic Guitar In Starlight Blue
The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium-jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75" scale length results in slightly less string tension, and also reduces the distance the player's fingers have to "stretch" to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic. Optional EpiLite™ or hardshell case available separately.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone® XB
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Back: Layered Mahogany
- Side: Layered Mahogany
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Finish: Gloss
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Imitation Bone; compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Optional - 940-EDREADHG EpiLite™ case or 940-EDREAD Hardshell case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details