*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Let Your Own Musical Expression Take Flight With The Epiphone Starling Acoustic Guitar In Starlight Blue
The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium-jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75" scale length results in slightly less string tension, and also reduces the distance the player's fingers have to "stretch" to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic. Optional EpiLite™ or hardshell case available separately.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone® XB
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Back: Layered Mahogany
- Side: Layered Mahogany
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Finish: Gloss
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Imitation Bone; compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Optional - 940-EDREADHG EpiLite™ case or 940-EDREAD Hardshell case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.