The No-Nonsense Rocker Returns to Its Original Form - The Epiphone Wilshire P-90 Electric Guitar In Cherry
From its first appearance in 1959 the Wilshire™ has been one of Epiphone's most successful original solid body electric guitar designs. The Wilshire P-90 brings back many of the features of the earliest Wilshire models including the symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with dual PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a butterfly tortoise shell pickguard with foil E logo. The Wilshire P-90 comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, 2 volume and 2 tone controls and an Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, and is available in classic Cherry and Ebony finishes.
- Body Shape: Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with foil "E"
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-Ply Epiphone Bullet
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Black with Gold text
- Control Covers: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and below heel on body
- Pickup Covers: Black Soapbar P-90
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector: 3 way toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Epiphone
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details