Get Hand-Crafted Innovation With A Premium Touch - The Ernie Ball Music Man BFR St. Vincent HH Electric Guitar In Dargie Green 3
The Ball family is the last of a dying breed, a family business making premium guitars and basses on the California central coast since 1984. Sterling Ball, alongside his sons Brian and Scott, combine the laser precision of robotics and old-world hand craftsmanship to develop innovative instrument designs that push the boundaries of performance and playability.
Limited to just 41 pieces, this St Vincent HH features an exclusive satin Dargie Delight 3 finish that covers the entire body, headstock and back of the neck. The ebony fretboard omits traditional face dot inlays in favor of two "Runway" pearl inlays that outline the fretboard on both sides. Black hardware and a 1-ply black pickguard complete the aesthetic. Each guitar ships with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
DARGIE GREEN III FINISH
Dargie Green III matte finish on lightweight Okoume body.
RUNWAY EBONY FINGERBOARD
Two strips of pearl inlays replaces the custom STV fret markers.
The figured roasted maple neck is accented by a matching painted headstock and Schaller locking tuners.
- Model: BFR St. Vincent HH
- Size: 12-9/16" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 39-9/16" long (31.9 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 100.5 cm long)
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Color: Dargie Green 3
- Bridge: Custom St. Vincent Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Colors: Matching Body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .047ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector with custom configuration
- Pickups: HH - 2 Custom Music Man designed humbuckers with chrome covers
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
Manufacturer: Music Man
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94274
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device