Get A Guitar Made For The Professional With The ESP LTD EC-1001 Electric Guitar In Tiger Eye
Guitars in the LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument, while remaining affordable enough for serious players. The EC-1001 Tiger Eye has a mahogany body with flamed maple top in the exquisite Tiger Eye finish, with outstanding black binding and matching black hardware. Other features of this guitar include a mahogany neck that features a satin finish on the back, with a Macassar ebony fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, and a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups, with push-pull controls to select voicings.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone For Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume For Voice 3)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone For Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume For Voice 3)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume(push/Pull)/Tone(push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.