Get Quality Tone And Professional Feel With ESP LTD MH-1000NT in See Thru Purple
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument.
The MH-1001NT includes premier-class components like LTD locking tuners, a Tonepros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body, and Seymour Duncan pickups that are direct-mounted to the guitar's body.
It's set-thru three-piece maple neck has a Pau Ferro fingerboard with 24 Jumbo frets, and its mahogany body is topped with figured quilted maple with See Thru Purple finish.
- Neck Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350Mm
- Finish: See Thru Purple
- Nut Width: 42Mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 Xj
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Ltd Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking Tom With String-Thru
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone(P/P)/3-Way Switch
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details