Get Quality Tone And Professional Feel With ESP MH-1000NT
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument.
The MH-1001NT includes premier-class components like LTD locking tuners, a Tonepros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body, and Seymour Duncan pickups that are direct-mounted to the guitar's body.
It's set-thru three-piece maple neck has a pau ferro fingerboard with 24 Jumbo frets, and it's mahogany body is topped with figured quilted maple with See Thru Purple finish.
- Neck Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350Mm
- Finish: See Thru Purple
- Nut Width: 42Mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 Xj
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Ltd Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking Tom With String Thru
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone(P/P)/3-Way Switch
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91197
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device