OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Add Some Low End To Your Sound And Dazzle The Crowd With A Striking Custom Color Top - The ESP USA M-7 FR NAMM 2020 Exhibition 7-String Electric Guitar - Lizard Spit Green Metallic
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-7 FR offers a high-end take on one of the world's most beloved 7-string shred guitars. This guitar was debuted at the NAMM 2020 show in Anaheim, CA and is the only one ever made, so it is truly a unique one-of-a-kind guitar. It offers a mahogany body with bolt-on construction to its extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck, with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience. The guitar is topped with an awesome Lizard Spit Green Metallic finish, as well as an maple fingerboard with mother-of-pearl offset block inlays.
The parts and components on the USA M-7 FR are second to none, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, Floyd Rose original locking bridge, Sperzel Trimlok tuners, Schaller strap locks, and high-end EMG pickups. The USA M-7 includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
- Body Color: Lizard Spit Green Metallic
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1St Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12Th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 Jescar FW57110 XJ Stainless
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Truss Rod: 2 Way Adjustable W/ Graphite Reinforcements
- Color: Gold
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Tuners: Sperzel Standard Locking
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Straplock
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85X-7
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81X-7
- Controls: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite 7-String (.009 - .054)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94721
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device