Get High Quality Tone With A Stunning Top - The ESP USA M-II FR-DLX Quilted Maple Electric Guitar In Lynch Burst
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-II FR-DLX offers a high-end take on one of the world's most beloved shred guitars. It offers a mahogany body with bolt-on construction to its extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck, with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience. The guitar is topped with premier-quality quilted maple with a stunning Lynch Burst finish, as well as an ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl offset block inlays.
The parts and components on the USA M-II FR-DLX are second to none, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, a Floyd Rose bridge, a bone nut, Sperzel Trimlok tuners, Schaller strap locks, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil split control on the tone knob for passive pickup models. The USA M-II FR-DLX includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural Masked
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: 3pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: R3 Locking
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1St Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12Th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 Jescar FW57110 XJ Stainless
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Head Cap: Matching Top
- Truss Rod: 2 Way Adjustable W/ Graphite Reinforcements
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
- Tuners: Sperzel Trimlok
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Straplock
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Controls: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Other: Push Pull Coil Split On Tone (Passive P.U. Only)
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite (.009 - .042)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details