Obtain Ultimate High-End Tone With The ESP USA M-II FR Electric Guitar In Cat's Eye Marble
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-II FR provides the ultimate in contemporary build quality and high-end components available today. It offers a mahogany body with bolt-on construction to its extra thin U-shaped quarter-sawn three-piece maple neck with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience. The premier-quality Maple top is glossed with a unique Cat's Eye Marble finish, and contrasts nicely with the Ebony fingerboard topped with mother-of-pearl dot inlays.
The pro-grade components on this guitar are second to none, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, an Original Floyd Rose floating tremolo, Schaller straplocks and Sperzel locking tuners, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil split control tone knob. Comes with a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Plain Maple
- Color: Cat's Eye Marble
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural Masked
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: R3 Locking
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Frets/Type: 24 Jescar FW57110 XJ Stainless
- Hardware: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplock
- Tuners: Sperzel Standard
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch, Push/Pull Coil Split
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite (.009 - .042)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93348
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device