Experience USA Crafted Bliss With The ESP USA M-II FR Electric Guitar In Lynch Burst
ESP started the ESP USA project in 2014 when they opened their current factory in North Hollywood CA. This facility allows them to create instruments that continue ESP’s tradition of excellence in guitar building with instruments made in California. Now they're taking things a step further by offering you the ability to select among available body styles with any offered finish, woods, pickups and hardware color to create your own ESP USA instrument. Or check out their two galleries to view completed instruments at ESP today, and instruments already shipped to authorized dealers and distributors.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural Masked
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Locking/R3
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm/12"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 XJ Jescar FW57110
- Fret Type: Stainless
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Head Cap: Quilted Maple
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Tuners: Sperzel Standard TrimLok
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Locking
- Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 'Custom'
- Controls: Vol, Tone, 3 Way Blade
- Other: Push/Pull Coil Split Tone
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite (9-42)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.