Get The Ultimate Quality Of Look And Tone With The ESP USA M-II FR Poplar Burl Electric Guitar In Green Burl Resin
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-II FR provides the ultimate in contemporary build quality and high-end components available today.
It offers a Swamp Ash body with a vibrant Green Burl Resin color. The bolt-on construction adds a nice addition to its extra thin U-shaped quarter-sawn three-piece maple neck, finished with natural satin for the smoothest and fastest playing experience.
The premier-quality Burl Poplar top is donned with a unique open grain satin finish and contrasts nicely with the Pau Ferro fingerboard topped with mother-of-pearl dot inlays.
The pro-grade components on this guitar are second to none and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, an Original Floyd Rose floating tremolo, Schaller strap locks, and Sperzel locking tuners, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil-split control tone knob.
Comes with a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hardshell case.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: Poplar Burl
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: 1-ply White
- Body Finish: Open Grain Stain
- Color: Green Burl Resin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: R3 Locking
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 Jescar FW57110 XJ Stainless
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Head Cap: Matching Top
- Truss Rod: 2 Way Adjustable w/ Graphite Reinforcements
- Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
- Tuners: Sperzel Standard
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Strap lock
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Controls: Vol/Tone/3-way Switch
- Other: Push-Pull Coil Split On Tone (Passive P.U. Only)
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite (.009 - .042)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details