Get The Ultimate Quality Of Look And Tone With The ESP USA M-II FR Poplar Burl Electric Guitar In Green Burl Resin
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-II FR provides the ultimate in contemporary build quality and high-end components available today.
It offers a Swamp Ash body with a vibrant Green Burl Resin color. The bolt-on construction adds a nice addition to its extra thin U-shaped quarter-sawn three-piece maple neck, finished with natural satin for the smoothest and fastest playing experience.
The premier-quality Burl Poplar top is donned with a unique open grain satin finish and contrasts nicely with the Pau Ferro fingerboard topped with mother-of-pearl dot inlays.
The pro-grade components on this guitar are second to none and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, an Original Floyd Rose floating tremolo, Schaller strap locks, and Sperzel locking tuners, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil-split control tone knob.
Comes with a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hardshell case.
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: Poplar Burl
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: 1-ply White
- Body Finish: Open Grain Stain
- Color: Green Burl Resin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.5-"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: R3 Locking
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12-"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 Jescar FW57110 XJ Stainless
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Head Cap: Matching Top
- Truss Rod: 2 Way Adjustable w/ Graphite Reinforcements
- Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
- Tuners: Sperzel Standard
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Strap lock
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Controls: Vol/Tone/3-way Switch
- Other: Push-Pull Coil Split On Tone (Passive P.U. Only)
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL Sup Lite (.009 - .042)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.