Obtain High-End Quality Tone With A Stunning Top - The ESP USA M-II NTB Electric Guitar In Solar Flare
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-II NTB stands for "neck thru body", and that's exactly what it isâ€¦ a shredder's dream for those who love the stability and sustain of guitars with neck-thru construction. It offers an extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl offset block inlays. The maple body is topped with a stunning Solar Flare satin finish and is paired well with the mahogany body.
The parts and components on the USA M-II NTB are second to none, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, an Original Floyd Rose floating tremolo, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Schaller strap locks, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil split control on the tone knob for passive pickup models. The USA M-II NTB FR includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Top: Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural Masked
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Neck-Thru
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking R-3
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-ply White
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 XJ - Jescar FW57110
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Head Cap Binding: 1-ply White
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Hardware Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59/Custom Hybrid
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Switch, Push/Pull Coil Split
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93361
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device