Hear The Roar And Ferocity Of This ESP USA M-III 2 PT Quilt Maple Electric Guitar In Tiger Eye Sunburst
If you love the H/S/S pickup configuration and a stunning quilted maple top, than this ESP USA M-III 2 PT might be your dream guitar.
As with all ESP USA models, you get a premium-grade top woods and hypnotic-like finish color, as well top-tier active passive pickups. In the case of this USA M-III, those pickup are Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special and STK-S4.
You also get a high-class take on a bolt-on design, with a bound mahogany body, a fast thin U-shaped maple neck with a maple fingerboard, an expressive Gotoh 2-Point tremolo, Schaller straplocks and Sperzel locking tuners.
The USA M-III 2 PT is built to the highest level of detail by the team of luthiers at the ESP USA factory in Southern California.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Quilted Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Binding: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Profile: Extra Thin U
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 XJ - Jescar FW57110
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Head Cap: Quilted Maple
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Bridge: Gotoh EV510TS-FE Tremolo
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S4
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S4
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special Humbucker
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Selector, Push/Pull Coil Split
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details