Get One-Of-A-Kind Quality Tone With A Stunning Top - The ESP USA TE-II HT Exhibit Grade Quilted Maple Electric Guitar In Lemon Cherry Sunburst
Crafted at their ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA TE-II HT combines a completely classic shape with the ultimate in contemporary build quality and high-end components available today.
It offers a mahogany body with bolt-on construction to its thin U-shaped quarter-sawn maple neck with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience. Premier-quality Quilted Maple wood with an amazing Lemon Cherry Sunburst translucent gloss finishes makes this top absolutely stunning, and complements the maple fingerboard with offset abalone dot inlays.
This USA TE-II HT is a NAMM 2019 Exclusive Exhibit Grade guitar that our store is proud to own. The parts and components on this guitar are second to none, and include 22 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, Schaller strap locks, and high-end Seymour Duncan pickups, with a push-pull coil split control on the tone knob for passive pickup models.
This USA TE-II HT includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural Masker
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Type: Bone
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22 mm
- Frets: 22 XJ - Jescar FW57110
- Fret Type: Stainless
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Head Cap: Quilted Maple
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed
- Tuners: Sperzel Trem-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Duncan SH-2N
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan TB-16
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way, Push/Pull Coil Split
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93130
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device