*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience The Legacy Of EVH With The EVH 2021 5150 Series Deluxe Poplar Burl Electric Guitar In Black Burst
Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150 Series Deluxe is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 Deluxe Poplar Burl features a modified Strat-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified "C" profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and color matched "hockey stick" headstock with EVH logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 Deluxe is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a three-way toggle on the upper bout. The custom designed EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A custom designed low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells, while the high friction tone knob will stay in place even if accidentally bumped. An added new feature comes in the way of a lower bout kill switch, allowing you to mute your guitar for those stutter, rhythmic effects - think "You Really Got Me."
Decked out with a "dive-bomb" certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge, the locking tailpiece features fine tuners for each string and a patented EVH D-Tuna for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A stylized modern spin on a fan favorite, the 5150 Deluxe is sure to stun with a unique poplar burl top that is wrapped in Aqua Burst or Black Burst and finished off with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: 5150
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: EVH Modified "C" Backshape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Cream Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench: 2.5 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH Bourns High Friction Pot)
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Toggle)
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Top-Mount EVH Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded Gotoh
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Strings: EVH Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.10 IN
- Weight: 16.15 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.